Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bitch Kissed Me and Didn't Call Back

What it do baby?

This is Barkley vs. Bavetta, a point/counterpoint commentary and discourse on the world of sports.

I'm the JTExperience, and my cohorts and I will give our somewhat opposite views, opinions, attitudes, and assessments, and try to make it somewhat amusing and entertaining. That's the main goal: to make it funny. No bullshit analysis here, just what bloggers and commenters love: jokes and arguing.

Part of that last falls to you, the commenter. You of Deadspin, KSK, and Yaysports ilk are quite the humourists on these internets. Be so here.

We'll blog chiefly about the NBA, NFL, and college sports with a smattering of MLB and other miscellany. Or whatever else comes to mind.

Inspiration for our name obviously comes from that singular event during this year's NBA All-Star Weekend, the race between Charles Barkely and Dick Bavetta. Our discourse will often be as if these two were debating. I'm Barkely, while my counterpart BigFootFool is Bavetta, (especially the old and crusty part).

Here it is, case you missed it:




Just like BigFootFool is when Brady Quinn walks by, let's laugh long and hard about this sports world; there's plenty of material for it.

Cheers.

4 comments:

Running.Boyd said...

The sports world could always use more laughter. That is why I'm thankful for Barkley vs. Bavetta the race, the blog, and the Fantasy Football League where the JT Inexperience drafted Rex "The Sex Cannon" Grossman and let me have Peyton.

AWiseMan said...

Fantasy Football? It's been awhile.....don't forget to invite me to your league this fall.

International-J said...

Well I'm sure this is where I'm going to get my facts about sports from now on!

Running.Boyd said...

There are no FACTS on BVB. If you want facts you're in the wrong place.