Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekly Picks (started 2 weeks too late): Week 3

I'm not doing the complete picks, these are just my picks from rivals.com's "pick 'em" game.

Florida State over Colorado
Georgia Tech over BC
Kentucky in the upset of Louisville
UCLA over the Utes of Nevada... I mean Utah
Tennessee over Florida
Notre Dame over Michigan (If it's possible, they will both lose)
Washington and Jake "the legs" Locker upset Ohio State
Iowa dominates Iowa State
Illinois (orange) beats Syracuse (orange) in what looks to be the ugliest game of the week
Michigan State over Pitt
North Carolina over Virginia
Vanderbilt over Ole Miss
South Carolina over South Carolina State

And for the bonus picks (the theme is "kinda" red):

USC 31 - Nebraska 27
Arkansas 28 - Alabama 17

So far in the 30 games between week 1 and 2 that we picked I am 23-7 for a rank of 9035 overall. My mistakes: Tennesse over Cal, OK State over UGA, Memphis over Ole Miss (I'm a homer), Arizona over BYU (week1), Michigan over Oregon, UGA over South Carolina, Auburn over South Florida.

No comments: