Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What play are you calling?


Bill Belichik: yeah, let's call up the Scoop 90 Spy.

Tedy Bruschi : Is that the play where I watch and make sure the QB doesn't run?


Bill Belichik: No Bruschi... It used to be but now it's not so just shut the hell up. We got a new system now!


Matt Estrella: Hold on let me run the tape back.


Bill Belichik: Hurry Up... What's it say?

Matt Estrella: Don't Rush me


Bill Belichik: Hey! you're an assistant on this team and you wouldn't be here if you couldn't read lips!

Matt Estrella: Ok. They are either running a pass play or a run play.


Bill Belichik: Aren't you supposed to have figured out which is which by now?

Matt Estrella: What you think I'm some freaking Genius?


Eric Mangini: Is someone talking about Geniuses?

Bill Belichik: ummm Nooo.


Eric Mangini: Are you my conscience?

Matt Estrella: Minute Man to Founding Father... the Plane has left the Airport... I repeat the Plane has left the Airport

Bill Belichik: Aww crap this is gonna get me caught isn't it?

No comments: