Thursday, November 1, 2007

Grizzlie's don't win...


but they showed up.

“They gave us all we could handle. They looked like a playoff team. They figured out Coach Iavaroni’s system pretty darn well on both ends of the court,” Popovich said. “I thought they were very, very good. I was a little bit surprised that a team could figure things out that quickly in the season. They’re going to have one hell of a year, and I’m not trying to blow smoke at them or anything. I really believe that. I thought they executed offensively better than we did. Defensively they did a good job, stopped us in a lot of ways.”
3 foreigners, the face of pro basketball has changed
Mr. Longoria had a good game though

Rudy Gay with a great lay in on the fast break.
I think the hand their is to protect him from all the Gay

Mike Millers Hair?
Yep... Still terrible. 11 pts 10 boards isn't a bad night though.

No comments: