Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mitch Mustain is a Whiny Little Bitch

Yeah! I can say that. I hope the coaching staff doesn't find out.
I hope his mom doesn't find out! I wonder if Mitch's Lawyer can submit an FOIA request and find out who I am and get me kicked out of school.


Mitch Mustain has supposedly Moved on, but the young Quarterback has submitted an FOIA request regarding when the coaches learned of the Teresa Prewitt E-mail that contributed to his leaving the school.

I hate the fact that we are still talking about Mitch Mustain. In the wake of Houston Nutt's actions and the leaving of some of all of those Springdale kids, the razorback football program has dropped considerably. Ranked at Number 12 in the nation when Mitch Mustain was pulled after his interception in the South Carolina Game, the Razorbacks have since gone 4-5 in the SEC including the win over South Carolina. The Razorbacks are 5-0 in the SEC when Mitch Mustain started.

Now Mitch has moved on to Southern California where he gets no media attention. Except any time Southern Cal or Arkansas plays a game the name is brought up. It's an interesting story only in the fact that Mitch is one of those highly touted recruits that cares about his own hype. Mitch is the kind of player, in my opinion, that if he were in the running for the Heisman, would want to be in the game in the 4th quarter to pad his stats.

There are two kinds of players in this world, those that get by on talent and those that get by on heart. Mitch is a good quarterback, and he has a lot of talent, but when he got benched, he got mad. He was never even supposed to be the starter. It was Casey Dick, so it shouldn't've been a surprise when Nutt took the opportunity to put the original starter in. If Robert Johnson had kept his job after the Southern Cal game would Mitch have transferred?

It's not the coaching decisions that got Mitch all riled up, it was the e-mail from a stupid old lady that lives in Little Rock. Oh No! Someone doesn't like me? I better leave. When Joakim Noah played basketball in unfriendly environments, he got made fun of for jokes like "WNBA" and "You look like a girl", and "You're really ugly". He kept playing, and he got his team two NCAA championships and himself into the pro draft. Granted he wasn't being made fun of by his own fans, but if you want to take another Florida player, Chris Leak. The gator nation was screaming for his benching in favor of highly touted recruit Tim Tebow. But he went on to play his team to the national title.

Adversity makes us stronger, now maybe all of my calling Mitch Mustain names is just me being angry that he's not at Arkansas anymore. I remember how excited I was when I picked up the newspaper in my dorm and read about Mitch committing to Arkansas. I can remember the excitement when I read that Mitch was on campus taking summer classes and working out with the team. I can remember the Southern Cal game when it had gotten boring and I was standing in the stands and feeling the tingling in the stadium when we saw that the Mitch Mustain was in the huddle. Then that Magical touchdown drive against the USC second team defense. I loved watching Mitch fight through the adversity of three interceptions to tie the game with a brilliant throw to Ben Cleveland. I was there in Auburn when Mitch threw the TD to Marcus Monk that put the hogs ahead for good in that historic game. It was a magical season we had Mitch. Your time at Arkansas and your 7 games as a starter playing the whole game were awesome. But now! You're a Whiny Little Bitch, because you gave up on us. And obviously you can't let it go.

I hope you never get to start at USC, don't get drafted into the NFL, decide you want to be an actor, and live the rest of your life serving coffee in LA. I'm even thinking about going KSK's Big Daddy Drew on you and putting a bounty on your knees, but your knees aren't even worth $30 like Tom Brady's are.

No comments: